Friday, August 10, 2012

The Sassiest Animals Of All Time

Click Title To View Entire Post


I Sit Wherever I want.  





You Have 2 Minutes so...




That's Enough Internet for Today




You think this is Funny? 





This. That too. It's all mine. 




Quit saying I'm cute. I'm tough. See. 




And...that's the sign. That's enough internet for today. 




It's Simple. 




What did you just say? 



Really? That's what you had to say? 




It's about time. Really. 


It's only Logical. 





 For this, you will suffer a slow and painful death. 




Where do you think you're going? Get back here!




You Again? 




Ok. I'm standing still now. Now Get Them OFF.



Acting is a talent cats are just born with, humans. 




Oh great. He's doing it again. 



So Ingenious, it's genius.



I know it. I just know it. Any minute it's gonna give up and I'm gonna fall.



Don't you go anywhere. Do you hear me? 




Boop. Got your nose. 




Oh. Hi. The Door was open so I thought I'd come in. 




You've had a rough day, so I thought I'd get you a little something something. 


1 comment: